For your and our safety, we have introduced some new routines to guarantee you a smooth stay.
WHAT DO WE DO:
- We take great care in the sanification of every common space you will use. Cleanliness has always been one of our top priorities and we were able to introduce new machineries in our already strict cleaning routing to grant you the safety and comfort you deserve.
- Our rooms and common areas grant the minimum 2 mt space between guests as directed by the national guidelines.
- You will find sanification stations at our entrance, at the bar, in the kitchen and in all bathrooms.
- Each room and bed will be deeply sanitized after each check-out. For this reason, we ask for rooms to be left empty during cleaning hours so that we can do it properly.
- We keep posted on the local and national rules and guidelines to answer any question you may need and to enhance our knowledge on the matter.
PLEASE, HELP US BY:
- Frequently washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or using a hand sanitiser. Do this after you blow your nose, sneeze or cough and, before you eat or handle food.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin and wash your hands or use a hand sanitiser. If you do not have a tissue, cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow, not onto your hands.
- Wearing a face-cover when in communal indoor spaces in hostels, unless exempt for health, disability or other reasons.